Thông tin doanh nghiệp
Chuyên môn của chúng tôiLogistic Dịch vụ
SuperShip is an efficient, fast delivery service for e-commerce. Proud to be the unit with the highest successful delivery rate and the best customer care service. With outstanding innovations in the management system, operating model and closely supported policies. SuperShip has responded very well to the strict requirements of customers.
Pioneering in simplifying all processes and maximizing processing speed to provide the best quality forwarding service for online business partners.
To become the leading professional and fast forwarding service in Vietnam.
Customer satisfaction is the purpose that SuperShip pursues.
- Dedicated service to customers.
- Be honest with yourself, colleagues, and partners.
- Steel discipline, steel will.
- Make an effort every day and stick to your goal.
- Full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Drastic change and continuous improvement.
- Free take-transaction
- Help the shipper take the goods from the warehouse
- Unsuccessfully delivery, No charge
- One time delivery
- Online order management
- Free delivery 3 time
- Transfer COD 3 time/week
- Hotline support 24/7
- Constantly improving the quality of human resources and applying technology:
- Build a team of dynamic, friendly and professional staff.
- Constantly innovating and modernizing the management system, processing orders faster, more accurately and achieving a higher success rate.
- HIGH SUCCESS: Average success rate of orders is over 96.18%
- CHEAP CHARGES: Express delivery within the day, 20% lower freight than general premises.
- ATTRACTIVE DISCOUNT: Discount every month from 5% to 15% on total shipping cost.
- PROFESSIONAL: Professional in style, speed of delivery, online order management.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SERVICE
- SuperShip is proud to provide professional delivery services for units, organizations and individuals doing business both online and offline.
- The rate of public delivery is 96.18%.
- Quality of customer care best.
- The fee is 20% lower than the general premises.
- Manage orders closely through the online system.
- Delivery staff are hard-working, dynamic, friendly and honest.
SuperShip is a trusted partner of e-commerce businesses. SuperShip representatives expect that after a year in operation, revenue in each locality will reach 3 billion VND / year, pre-tax profit will reach 300 million VND / year, profitability rate will reach 9% / year. And these numbers will increase to 8 billion dong in revenue / year, pre-tax profit to 900 million dong / year and profitability rate to 12% in year 3. These are carefully calculated numbers. The reason why SuperShip is sure to achieve.
Founded in 2015, mainly operating in the Ho Chi Minh market, but after appearing on a reality program to call for investment, SuperShip is the first forwarder to implement a successful franchise model. in Viet Nam. In September 2018, SuperShip successfully signed contracts in 10 provinces and cities, and has now developed into a nationwide delivery unit instead of a HCM City – Hanoi delivery unit as before.
On November 22, in Ho Chi Minh City, SuperShip Vietnam Joint Stock Company held the Signing Ceremony and Press Conference on Investment and Development Cooperation for the second time in 2018 with 20 partners. Including provinces such as Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Bac Ninh, Nam Dinh, Vinh Phuc, Quang Ninh, An Giang, Soc Trang, Thai Binh, Kien Giang, Binh Dinh, Ninh Binh, Nghe An, Binh Thuan, Yen Bai, Dong Thap, Quang Nam, Tay Ninh, Lam Dong, Thai Nguyen.
This is a marked step of the strong development of SuperShip, as well as a new step in the expansion of the provincial market and towards the whole country with the form of cash delivery (COD).
Previously, SuperShip was successful in signing and transferring technology for the first time in 10 provinces: Da Nang, Hai Phong, Can Tho, Ben Tre, Ca Mau, Quang Tri, Hung Yen, Lai Chau, Vung Tau, Thanh Hoa.
After the success of the first signing ceremony as well as the process of technology transfer and operation setup in the first 10 provinces, SuperShip investment and development cooperation model continues to receive attention from many different provinces. More than 200 partners from the remaining 51 provinces contacted for consultation in phase 2.
As planned, in December 2018, SuperShip will officially be present in 32/63 provinces, and in 2019 will complete the national coverage target.
Mr. Le Thanh Hoai, CEO of Supership, said that the goal of SuperShip in 2018 to transfer the standardized ship model of cash collection (COD) is 10 partners, but the signed number is out of plan with 32 provinces. , city nationwide. With this number, the company expects that in the first 6 months of 2019, technology will be transferred with all partners nationwide in 63/63 provinces and cities.
III. BUSINESS OPERATION:
1. MARKET DEMAND:
According to the e-Conomy SEA 2018 report of Google and Temasek, the size of Vietnam’s e-commerce market in 2018 is 9 billion USD, will reach 33 billion USD by 2025. With this growth rate, the forwarding market is also competing. In the hot picture, shipping service businesses must speed up the development of technology applications, perfect the operating system, and improve services to meet customers’ needs. In particular, technology is an important link for businesses to break through in the forwarding industry which are considered quite traditional
Along with the high growth of e-commerce, 2018 has witnessed the strong development of logistics services, last-mile delivery and order fulfillment. To accelerate competition, forwarding businesses are joining the race in technology and services. At the forefront of this trend is Amazon. In recent years, Amazon has been using a series of machines to scan goods down conveyors, placing them in boxes made for each item. According to calculations, each of these machines worth about $ 1 million can replace 24 direct employees.
Vietnam is one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in Southeast Asia. Therefore, the growth rate of the fast delivery market will be very large. It is estimated that in the next 5-10 years, the value of the online freight transport market in Vietnam will be around 10 billion USD. This is a lucrative piece of cake for Vietnamese businesses, but without a clear preparation, this market will follow the trail of the logistics industry, which is for foreign businesses to expand and account for more than 60. % market share today
A recent survey by Temando showed that 80% of customers want to have their purchases shipped within the same day, 61% want faster speed, within 1-3 hours. And with the emergence of technology delivery platforms like Grab, Lalamove or Ahamove with instant delivery models and the flexibility of hundreds of thousands of free shippers and drivers will become the main rival of traditional delivery businesses in the coming years.
- Established on May 6, 2015. With a desire to become the number 1 unit in the delivery and collection market in Vietnam. SuperShip has gathered many young, enthusiastic and ambitious talents together with their efforts to dedicate themselves to SuperShip’s career.
- In 2017, SuperShip joined the Shark Tank program and was one of the rare, impressive season 1 projects that received a capital investment. SuperShip quickly expanded to Hanoi, starting the journey to conquer the national market.
- In 2018, SuperShip has expanded to 32 cities and provinces in the form of franchising, investment cooperation and its ambition to rapidly expand across Vietnam in 2019.
- In 2020, it is expected to achieve an investment of million $.
- And in 2024, SuperShip will go public and become a public company.
Currently SuperShip is present in 12/63 provinces, and December 2018 will be 32/63 provinces with more than 400 employees, more than 60,000 customers and orders more than 6,000 orders per day. SuperShip is one of the best delivery units in the city after two years in the market, the highest rate of successful delivery in Ho Chi Minh City today (96.18%) and has successfully expanded nationwide.